Final project Final project

It's okay, while this looks <i>very<i> rough around the edges for an animation, it seems that you are a very good illustrator, committing to an anime style of years past that only brings me back to the days when I was less than a decade old watching dubs and subs with my older siblings. While the consistency of each character's figure varies from being logical even down to proportionate hands, to the characters being dwarf-like with their relatively large head. All in all for a 4 week project this is digestible and conceivable to be a very good animated piece, but it also reminds me of the front-page content back in Newgrounds' earlier years.

emisen95 responds:

I totally agree! I'm sure there could be much more smoother lines and I really need to start putting more effort into the lineart. Before I made this I already told the teachers that it would be kinda "sketchy" so I hope they won't be to surprised.

Haha yeah right! I also remember how the older newgrounds animations used to be! And I'm glad people are improving so fast! Thank you for the feedback! :D

Dota Indigestion 6 Dota Indigestion 6

In an animation perspective, you seem to have potential judging by that rhino-centaur-man's run cycle, however this level of craft wasn't applied to the characters' talking and joking, it feels like as though you've pieced each appendage of the model together and turned their arms and heads around with the move tool or something. I think you'd do great with if you hone your animating skills to more than just this run cycle rather than to take the turn most computer-based 2D animation take today; look at Atomic Betty for example of what to avoid.

Mental Mental

In terms of story, there isn't much to Mental than just about a mental asylum patient who eventually gets back at an abusive nurse. It seems you were investing more into the directing than the plot; I like those different backgrounds behind the asylum, did you paint them yourself or did you download them online? In terms of animation, it feels I'm looking at a draft work, the characters outlines seem to go out of place in some frames and some expressions didn't seem to be as expressive or drawn as you want them to be (Such as in 3:11) and the lack of details on the teeth of the mental patient, it's just two gray-yellowish bricks.

One thing I do like about this short in terms of visuals is you've integrated animation in a 3D environment, namely on the door in which the nurse enters in and the image of a skull being broken in one of many scenes of the patient being hit on the head with the baton for comedic reliefs.

This short is not perfect when it comes to 2D animation, but the trippy background visuals and 3D environment steals the spotlight.

Mario's Wonderland Mario's Wonderland

Good short

Well to put all this in a blender,this movie seems to have taken time and effort to work on,though for a sprite film,since their was a good use of effects and animated doodles to enhance the creative imagery for the film,and the usage of time working on the lip movement in Mario and all the others,the voice acting was decent,well,decent for Mario due to how his voice is rather soft in this film compared to the original voice,HOWEVER,the only thing this short majorly lacks is a plot,since its just about Mario getting high on mushrooms as if this joke is not overused at all,you need to involve more creativity than just Mario getting high,though without a strong enough plot,has good dialogue to make the film front page worthy,the song you selected for the dream sequence was very vibrant and sounds really good when it comes to using your headphones,but the whole dream sequence wasn't really THAT trippy enough to feel like you're on drugs,but either way,this film may not have much of a plot but sure indeed has good writing into it and visuals along with it too.
As the power invested in me I give this a 6/10

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Heh,good point

I've joined GoAnimate after I saw this,I'd have to say that you have a very good point,I've also seen a cartoon on this site that was mocking you for what you said,to tell everyone this I'm studying flash at school and I have to say that many users at GoAnimate don't even know what they're missing,and the fact that you can't make 10 minute cartoons there unless you pay,really good point by a really good animator,cheers!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Straight to my favorites.

I can just barley describe this flash animation here,butt the only thing I can describe is the jaw dropping reaction I've given to this movie,seems like something you made in your free time,not the best I've seen,but its still worth raring a 5/5 and an 8/10

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Looking forward to it

I must really say "wow" for this trailer,beers and orgies? epic!

As always your drawing style and animation are very good,the story for this series looks interesting to watch,also i gotta give the coloring artist a pat in the back,there isn't much to say since it was a very short trailer,but I'll be looking forward to it!

RATING
9/10

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

Hahahahaha!

Wow man,i expected to show anime characters in a realistic form,but this was better than i expected,since the animation isn't much since you've stated that it was made in two days,and since it made laugh with unexpected joy,i find it fair enough to give you an above average score,here it is!
7/10
3/5
Btw please tell me that your not the one that also voiced the chick,because that would be creepy.

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Wonderful!

I've been waiting for this flash since the age of 10,the music in the flash was wisely used since the whole flash was based off music rather than sound effects,the whole shading and 3d imaging was also well done,I'm impressed.

Despite the greatness of the movie,there seems to be some animation mistakes and proportioning issues in this movie,like how in some scenes the characters (Sonic and Shadow) were poorly drawn and when Shadow turns super one of his spikes on his head isn't here,but this whole fan flash was based off the anime rather than the franchise itself,it isn't a bad thing,but i prefer you'd stick with the video game storyline.

Just to sum it all,the storyline was pretty good for tribute to the anime,i really loved the movie,but sadly it isn't my favorite,it would've been if the movie was released when i was 10,that would make it my all time favorites since i was a huge sonic fan back then,I'm still very disappointed that it took so long to be out,still am.

8/10

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Great movie.

This is the second time i saw a movie from you that isn't in the "Dad" franchise,i have to say that it was a cool robot day movie,the story is pretty decent in its futuristic setting,and the cinematic directing and effects were pretty neat,love the lightning in the movie,the animation was solid and clear,though its pretty slow paced when it came to the fighting sequence.

The music in this movie gave this feeling that its setting in a deserted war-zone in a middle eastern country,and the music's eeriness had fitted the movie very well.

In total,it was pretty mint.
10/10